Frequently Asked Questions
Welcome to our Frequently Asked Questions section!
These FAQ’s are designed to provide a better understanding of the publication process and terms & conditions. Feel free to email us at [email protected] for further clarification. Your query will be resolved within 10 working hours. We will be happy to help you.
* How do I submit the paper??
Based on your subject criteria, you can submit the paper by mailing at [email protected] or [email protected]. You will get the manuscript ID as a token of receiving the manuscript within 2 days & reply regarding the acceptance of the manuscript by the Editorial Board will be provided in 2 weeks (Approx.)
* How much time would the review process take??
Each submission undergoes a detailed but rapid review by our respected reviewers. The review process will be completed expectedly within 7-12 days.
* What can be the reason as I haven’t received any notification even after 7 days of submission??
Depending on your personal spam filter settings it is possible that the notification email may be directed to your spam folder rather than your inbox. If this is not the case, we request you to send a mail directly to us; you shall be informed on the status within 24 hours.
* Do you provide any hard copy??
Yes, Author(s) will be entitled to get printed copies of the printed journal by paying 50 USD for each.
* Can I pay the publication fee through Visa Debit/Credit Cards?
Yes, you can do that. For that you have to just notify us via E-mail. A payment link will be sent to you through E-mail following which you can complete the Payment easily.
* Do you provide any certificate??
Yes, we provide Digital Certificates to the authors.
* Do you provide any review report??
Yes, we provide review report for every accepted paper (conditions applied).
* Can I make any correction in my paper after the publication??
There is no scope of correction after the publication.
* Is the publication fee negotiable??
No, the publication fee is fixed.
* Do you issue the official acceptance letter??
Yes, we can officially acknowledge the corresponding author about the acceptance of the article on his/her demand.
* Will you send the PDF copy of the reviewed manuscript before the final publication??
No, we do not send any copy to the authors in the duration (in case of acceptance) from the final submission to the ultimate publication of the entire issue.
* Exactly in what time of the month the Title issue is going to be published??
We publish our every monthly issue by the very first week of the next month.