Authors are grandly invited to submit manuscripts at [email protected] . As part of the submission procedure, it is essential for the authors to check off their submissions compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- * Submissions must be original & authentic and should not been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this journal;
- * The submission file is specifically in Microsoft Word;
- * Authors must go through the complete author guideline and understand and agree to Enigma Journals’ ethics and code of conduct, along with author responsibilities;
- * Proper permissions must be acquired for the use of any copyrighted material;
- * Where available, URLs for the references have been provided;
- * The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end;
- * The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.